5 K-Pop songs that sound like Western Pop songs
Have you ever listened to a K-Pop song and thought: "Huh? That sounds quite familiar! 🤔" Usually, you just cannot put your finger on it, you keep wondering, and then your thoughts just wander into the abyss of your mind. Fear not, we'll help your brain out. Here we have 5 K-Pop songs that sound just like Western pop songs!
(We knowingly didn't provide any release dates to not fuel any debates about which song was there first. Just enjoy the music! 🎵)
1. SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) - 울고 싶지 않아 (Don't Wanna Cry) & The Chainsmokes - Closer ft. Halsey
2. MAMAMOO (마마무) - Starry Night(별이 빛나는 밤) & Robin Schulz - Prayer In C (Robin Schulz Remix)
3. MOMOLAND (모모랜드) - BBoom BBoom (뿜뿜) & SEREBRO - Mi Mi Mi
4. SUNMI (선미) - Heroine (주인공) & Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love
5. Jay Park (박재범) X Yultron (율트론) - 'Forget About Tomorrow' & DJ Snake - Middle ft. Bipolar Sunshine
There are many more K-Pop and Western pop songs that sound alike! Which by the way is perfectly normal because many songs use the same chords. Which one is your favorite? 😊
We do not intend copyright infringement. For copyright issues, please contact us at email@example.com!
📷 Cover photo taken from EXO 엑소 'CALL ME BABY' MV, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWfsla_Uh80
|✍ Are you a writer and would like your K-Pop articles to be published on Lianox.com? Or do you just have a brilliant idea for an article that you would like to read on here? Don't hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!|